Agency Vista Announces Top Digital Marketing Trends Brands Need to Know for 2022
The trends are found throughout the Agency Vista ecosystem of more than 46,000 marketing agencies in 230 countries.
NEW YORK – January 4, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
Agency Vista, the world’s largest network of marketing agencies, announces the key marketing trends that will shape 2022. The trends are found within the Agency Vista ecosystem of more than 46,000 marketing agencies in 230 countries. The platform uses data-driven insights to rank and recommend marketing agencies to the world’s biggest brands – the system can’t be fooled and it can’t be bought.
Top digital marketing trends brands need to know about for 2022:
1. Influencer marketing is still on the rise
Influencer marketing was set to hit a new record of $ 13.8 billion in 2021 and continue this trend throughout 2022. Brands should consider working with a leading influencer agency, such as HireInfluence.
2. Digital ads face new privacy rules
With the implementation of new privacy regulations like the upcoming iOS 16 update, data collection and sharing has taken a big hit for marketers. Agency Vista recommends these approved agencies:
3. SEO is becoming more and more a question of integration
As search engine algorithms become more contextual, businesses with a website need to focus on delivering more relevant experiences to their site visitors instead of focusing on ‘hacks’ than they read online.
LadyBugz interactive agency is a verified 5-star SEO provider with over 81 customer reviews on Agency Vista.
4. Social currency is generated from well-designed online experiences
As the digital landscape becomes louder and saturated, brands are turning to acquired media and word of mouth to generate social currency. Agency Vista recommends these approved agencies:
5. Website speed is crucial
Most of the site’s traffic comes from mobile, however, most websites still don’t offer mobile-optimized experiences. Agency Vista recommends these approved agencies:
- Made in New York is an award-winning and verified digital marketing and creative design agency.
- RNO1 brings over 10 years of digital expertise to brands with a purpose.
- 4mation technologies is a verified 4 star web development agency with over 62 client reviews on Agency Vista.
6. Algorithms dominate the digital space
All aspects of digital marketing such as email, SEO, news feeds on social networks, and display ads have become algorithm-based. The main goal of most algorithms is to prioritize the user experience. Agency Vista recommends these approved agencies:
- The Social Robin uses innovative marketing to ensure the success of its customers without breaking the bank.
- Creative is a 5-star integrated marketing agency that works with non-profit organizations and B2B businesses.
7. Consumers want brands to be funny but socially responsible
the Certify the US Consumer Trends Report found that 57% of consumers say they want to experience brand humor the most as the pandemic and negative news cycles lengthen. Poverty, inequality and racism (at 36%) are the main issues people want brands to take a stand on next year. Agency Vista recommends these approved agencies:
- COMMANDO is the leading full-service agency specializing in LGBTQ + media.
- RP MindMeld is a leading technology-driven public relations company.
Press Releases Department