Basis Technologies Offers Expanded Free Learning Programs for Digital Media Professionals | Nation/World
CHICAGO, Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Basis Technologies, a leading provider of cloud-based workflow automation and business intelligence software for marketing and advertising, today announced expanding free learning programs for digital media professionals. AdTech Academy offers a tiered curriculum that is customizable based on skills and experience background to enable marketers to become industry experts. It is an extension of the certification of Basis Technologies, winner of the AdExchanger award for the best educational program. Basis Technologies’ platform is a suite of integrated applications that automate manual operations, standardize business processes, and improve marketing and advertising performance. Learn more about AdTech Academy at: https://basis.net/resources/learning.
Advertising is a complex and fast-paced industry, and the nuances and technology needed to keep up are constantly changing. Consistent training for digital media skills is not widely offered for free in corporations, industry associations, or academic institutions. Many free courses on the market are primarily focused on a company’s own technology. “Training and Education” ranked lowest among workplace benefits according to advertising professionals in a research report conducted by Advertiser Perceptions for Basis Technologies (https://basis.net/news/nearly -forty-percent-ad-professionals-plan-to -two-year-leave-of-employment). Advertising professionals need resources to develop their skills, increase the value of their business, and align their skills with the needs of modern marketers. Basis Technologies can help learners of ad technology stimulate and advance their development.
“AdTech Academy is designed for the modern learner. Our program meets professionals where they are at in their development, then takes them where they want to go,” said Christine Kim, vice president of learning and Customer Empowerment, Basis Technologies. “We’ve assembled an arsenal of resources that adapt to people’s varying skill levels and experience to make advertising technology less complex. Given the way people in our industry leave their profession as part of the Great Resignation, Basis Technologies’ robust and flexible education can keep people engaged by empowering future leaders to succeed in their careers.
To build digital media industry acumen, young professionals and advertising veterans alike can access AdTech Academy’s free components:
- Classes are self-guided, on-demand lessons lasting 5-15 minutes. They are designed for anyone new to digital advertising, such as career-minded students, young entry-level professionals, traditional media professionals, or workers in a different field.
- Learning Paths are curated collections of courses organized specifically for a subject or role. These cover specific tactics or job responsibilities to build the industry knowledge of media professionals.
- Essentials certifications are self-guided courses to master the key elements and fundamentals of digital advertising. Topics covered in Essentials are continually being added, and learners can now dive deeper into areas such as contextual, private market, programmatic, research, and more. Essentials covers the basics of the advertising industry topic and educates on ad buying platforms, media strategy, campaign optimization and more.
AdTech Academy helps reduce digital complexity. The advantages for professionals are:
- Complementary learning to accelerate professional development
- Knowledge and insight to increase effectiveness in current professional roles
- Overview of responsibilities of possible future roles
- Free and easily accessible learning resources wherever they are
For Basis Technologies customers, the company offers additional tracks in AdTech Academy focused on tactics and execution using the company’s technology platform, as well as best practices and use cases . It also offers certified conferences conducted live, in-person, virtual and hybrid.
About core technologies
Basis Technologies (https://basis.net), formerly “Centro”, is a leading provider of cloud-based workflow automation and business intelligence software for marketing and advertising functions in the within companies. Its SaaS platform is comprised of a suite of integrated applications that automate manual operations, standardize business processes, and improve marketing and advertising performance. The technology offers a comprehensive selection of shopping methods across all channels and devices, using all major creative types and formats. Basis’ platform creates a one-stop-shop, seamless team collaboration, and data-driven actionable insights, driving material productivity gains and increased profitability for users. Based in Chicago with offices serving North America, South America and Europe, Basis Technologies has received numerous accolades for its commitment to employees and workplace culture. Learn more at https://basis.net.
A video accompanying this announcement is available at:
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at:
Copyright 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.