Digital Marketing Specialist – Job
Digital Marketing Specialist
Type of job: Full time contract, February–4 June 2022
Reports at: To manage of Marketing & Digital
Salary: $ 72K through year, pro failed
Sydney Writers’ Festival encourages applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and is committed to having a team that reflects diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
On Sydney Writers’ Festival
The Sydney Writers’ Festival is one of the world’s largest and most beloved literary events. establishments. This is a place for readers, writers and thinkers at to share ideas, to say stories and celebrate Literature.
Since our first Festival in 1997, we have brought together thousands of writers and thinkers from Australia and around the world gathered in Sydney. Each year more than 400 writers take part in on 300 conversations, debates, performances and total discussion panels public Moreover more than 80,000.
We are proud to create a Festival which, thanks to careful curation, acts as a barometer of the world around us, and offers an invitation to hear powerful, era-defining stories ideas and some of the more exciting and intelligent voice in Australia and the world.
the following Sydney Writers’ Festival will be to be tenuous from May 16-22 2022.
The digital marketer plays a key role in marketing and more broadly Festival team, and is integral to the delivery of large scope and effective 2022 marketing countryside.
They will be responsible for driving growth and engagement in all Festival digital channels – including website, emails, social media and content platforms – and produce quality content and marketing initiatives at promote 2022 SydneyWriters’ Festival again and faithful public.
This role will suit someone who is an excellent communicator and multitasking with a strong hold the latest digital platforms and trends, writing skills, an eye for detail, and an appreciation of literature and the arts.
Digital Marketing Specialist role and responsibilities
· In consultation with the To manage of Marketing & Digital, lead the development
· and Implementation of Sydney Writers’ Festivals digital marketing strategy.
· In collaboration with marketing Members of the team, lead, develop and plan a the Web, email and social media strategy to support the Festival’s marketing campaign, including create a copy and contents.
· Design and enforce strategic content Distribution initiatives this to hire new and existing public.
Contents and Implementation
· Plan, write, and distribute electronic newsletters (bi-weekly during on sale, then Daily all along Festival the week).
· Job closely with the development team at deliver sponsor advantages.
· Job closely with the ticketing team at Support the delivery of customer a service opinion and updates.
· Produce and to keep a digital marketing calendar and contents plan.
· Manage the Festival website, including content management, page building and continuous improvement.
· Together with the marketing team, capture all content in the Sydney Writers’ Festival website for our program throw and manage updates from the program announcement up to the end of Festival.
· Job with our the Web agency to the Web development, including test and delivery.
Channel management and report
· Manage the Festival’s social media channels to ensure a consistent tone of voice and cohesive Brand story, specific delivery Social media campaigns and oversee community manager.
· Manage analytic and followed for the Web and social canals.
· In conjunction with the To manage of Marketing & Digital, plan and manage the festival social The advertisement.
· Job with the festival digital agency at plan, Track and report to paid digital campaigns.
· Manage social analysis, respond to community queries in real time and comments management in compliance with Australia legal regulations of social media.
· To supply detailed retrospective digital marketing information for reports to countryside efficiency post-Festival.
Heart skills obligatory:
· Of them year of job experience in digital marketing Where in one similar role.
· Experience deliver digital marketing campaigns.
· Experience with digital marketing channels including website, email and social media.
· Experience manager paid digital campaigns on the other side social and Google Networks (maybe in collaboration with adigital agency).
· Ability to work independently and multitask to compete priorities.
· Job awareness of Google Analytic.
· Strong writing skills and the ability to create content and copy with minimal orientation and correction.
· A Creative and innovative approach to all Tasks.
· Awareness of Adobe Creative Following, Umbraco, WordFly.
· Familiarity with the arts industry.
· Eye for design.
Submission a application
Applications should include:
· a blanket letter explaining why you are the to the right candidate for this role
· a running CV.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Aimee Huxley, Head of Marketing & Digital, at [email protected] through midnight on Sunday January 16 2022.
The first applications will be studied and an appointment can be made before the closing date.