Digital media and events specialist
Delta Consulting Group is an international consulting firm made up of multidisciplinary professionals in engineering, accounting, economics, finance, construction, program management and litigation support. Services include delay analysis, quantification of damage, loss of productivity, project controls, construction audits, planning, budget analysis and expert witness services, among others, on litigation and multi-faceted arbitrations around the world.
This position is eligible for in-person, hybrid or remote work. If hybrid / remote, there will be occasional trips to the head office in Woodbridge, VA.
• Lead efforts to continue to build and enrich the Delta brand
• Coordinate, create and improve the company’s presence in digital media in the United States and internationally
• Responsible for curating, planning and managing the logistics and digital media aspects involved in trade shows attended by Delta employees, as well as seminars, webinars, internal events, retreats, etc.
• Identify opportunities and create and validate content for digital media, email blasters, website, LinkedIn posts, etc. by Delta
• Oversee Delta’s website, including creating new content and managing all additions and changes. Improve Delta’s web presence by continuously improving your website SEO
• Evaluate digital marketing opportunities that would be suitable for Delta to increase the effectiveness of the company’s brand (eg, article placement, webinars, posts on LinkedIn and Facebook, among others.)
• Help plan and manage proactive recruiting marketing, including using LinkedIn as a tool for the recruiting team
• Monitor user analytics and data to help the business make informed choices, improve digital strategy and formulate new initiatives
• Design and create content for press releases, media presentations, internal newsletters, price quotes, various advertisements, etc.
• Maintain guidelines and best practices for digital media publications
Trade fairs and events
• Develop program strategies, including target audiences, topics, speakers, format and co-sponsorships that will resonate with clients, employees and / or other participants
• Create marketing materials, other promotional materials, invitations, presentation materials, online advertising, etc.
• Liaise with Delta’s administrative and IT services regarding catering, facilities, logistics, gifts, exhibition stand, etc.
• Examine contracts and event proposals
• Conduct research on properties, conferences and speaking opportunities
• Maintain event calendars and status reports; provide regular updates to conference attendees and to marketing and administrative teams
• Other duties include working well in a fast paced environment and having the ability to multitask and complete under tight deadlines. Must be flexible and willing to work with individuals at all levels
• Associates, Bachelor or Master in Communication, Marketing, Business or a similar degree
• 2 to 5 years of experience in communication and digital marketing. Marketing of professional services an asset
• Perfect command of the MS Office version 365 or 2016 suite (especially Word, PowerPoint)
• Adobe Creative Cloud (eg Photoshop, In-Design, etc.)
• Experience in email and database marketing (MailChimp, Robly, ConstantContact, etc.)
• Effective verbal communication and writing skills (eg proofreading, spelling, grammar and punctuation.)
• Team spirit and a positive attitude are essential. Must be able to interact effectively with people at all levels of the business, both in person and virtually
• Other requirements include demonstrated initiative, the ability to exercise independent, friendly and open judgment, with a customer service orientation.
Salary commensurate with education and experience (range $ 60,000 to $ 80,000).
For more information: https://www.delta-cgi.com.
Send your CV to: [email protected]