Digital Media Specialist Job, Cape Town, Westlake
|Remuneration:||negotiable linked to the market|
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake|
|Remote work:||Not applicable|
You have a job to do. Not only will you have an understanding of a client’s business goals, but you’ll also be working your magic with analytical and digital marketing skills to please the almighty ROI.
You are passionate about digital advertising and internet marketing. You enjoy using analytics to get site traffic, and you can put in the time and effort to adapt to new industry trends. You understand what PPC, SEO and Google AdWords are, and have a high level of familiarity with social media advertising platforms. You are a team player who likes to collaborate with others in order to meet deadlines.
We are looking for a paid media strategist who is passionate about digital media as a whole, someone who is not afraid to learn and share their ideas. You will be responsible for strategizing, reporting and optimizing all aspects of digital media campaigns across a variety of channels including social media, paid media, organic search, email marketing. -mail and video marketing.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Exceptional and effective professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy and ability to clearly communicate digital marketing processes.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible on several projects.
- Autonomous and able to make decisions on your own.
- Ambitious with a strong desire to learn more and develop skills
- Develop and optimize new approaches to customer acquisition and conversion across all types of digital media
- Execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns on paid display and social platforms
- Maintain accounts, manage daily and monthly budget caps and performance against KPIs and provide recommendations to clients
- Understand and provide insights into cross-device behavior and be an expert in desktop and mobile digital media.
- Track conversion rates and recommend UX improvements.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a professional digital media strategist
- Post-baccalaureate diploma, license, qualification in marketing communication, media – a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience using PPC/SEO and digital advertising to drive site traffic
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mastery of social advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
We are looking for team members who are enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment, who care about customers, and who are willing to learn with us as we grow our business. We have tons of ideas and big plans for the future — and we can’t wait to share them with you!
Published on March 07 12:24, Closing date May 6