Fashion Retail and Wholesale Marketing Manager
Femme Connection is a fashion-forward, size-inclusive e-commerce brand. Our audience includes women of all ages and sizes, with a focus on the 28-38 age bracket, offering the latest runway-inspired trends with inclusions of sustainable natural fabrics for ultimate comfort. .
Our group’s approach aims to provide a family environment in which we strive to ensure that every interaction serves to build a truly personal relationship. We are authentic, go above and beyond, are passionate about our brand and the customer experience we provide. We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals who will be great brand ambassadors for our business and join us on our journey as we grow and evolve our business to provide a more sustainable, recyclable and organic environmental footprint.
Based at our head office in Fitzroy North, we now have an exciting marketing opportunity to join the team in a full time role. You will primarily work for Femme Connection and be responsible for engaging and supporting our digital marketing agency and managing our social media strategy. This highly collaborative individual will ensure aesthetic integrity and leverage market trends and creative skills to continually improve our customer experience.
- Manage organic social profiles and create content for paid social networks.
- Manage the brand ambassador program
- Management of influencers and brand collaborations
- Help with product descriptions and web downloads
- Content creation (shooting flatlays, creating reels, writing blogs,…)
- Create a content calendar and proactively work against the marketing calendar, and ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Creation and management of GED campaigns
- Support our digital marketing agency with endorsements, warranties and direction
- Assist with cross-functional department tasks
To be successful, you will:
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing or a similar field, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Advanced degree in marketing or similar degree.
- Understanding of eCommerce in Shopify (preferred but not required)
- Great attention to detail with a creative eye.
- Ability to work independently, as well as to collaborate and work closely with other members of the department.
- Multitasking and time management – demonstrated ability to consistently meet assigned goals and deadlines.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented – excellent adherence to and ownership of schedule
- Awareness of fashion and marketing trends and forecasts
- A passion for women’s fashion
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and adapt to change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Work closely with business stakeholders.
- A competitive salary package.
- Generous product discount and 50% off all our products
- Induction and orientation mentorship to ensure you have the best introduction to the business
- The opportunity to build your career with a successful, established and trusted Australian brand
- Fantastic work/life balance
- A friendly, motivating and rewarding team environment.
- A very united management team
- Opportunities to attend fantastic events, annual conferences and awards nights
If you have the required skills, have a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are looking to join a highly dedicated and passionate team, please apply online.
Please submit your portfolio by email to [email protected]
“I’ve worked here for over 20 years and I’m motivated, grateful and challenged on a daily basis and I really feel like we’re family, it’s teamwork and everyone is so approachable and helpful. I’m happy and looking forward to going to work and learning and contributing every day.” T. Altouvis, Vic.
“I consider myself truly privileged to work with a dynamic, fun and motivated team, counting several of my colleagues among my close friends. I am grateful for the leadership demonstrated in all areas of the business. In the face of uncertainty given recent events, our leaders have been genuine, open and have always put the best interests of their team first. For that, I am extremely grateful. S.Rao, VIC.