Key Production – Digital Media & Marketing Assistant (UK)
Key Production offers end-to-end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, cassette tape, printed and custom packaging, working with major and independent record labels as well as individual artists in the industries of music, media and business. We work with some of the biggest names in these industries and our network spans the globe.
With a rich history founded by Karen Emanuel, our CEO in 1990, what started as a team of 1 has grown to 60 across 4 locations and is now the UK’s leading design and manufacturing services company. It is a place where you are positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. Efforts are recognized by all, Key Production has an environment that encourages ownership and puts fulfillment, happiness and well-being on its list of priorities.
You will provide a wide range of support to Key Production’s marketing department. You must have the ability to manage multiple social media accounts, run campaigns and maintain a strong online presence across all businesses. You must develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand, increasing web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. You must have a hands-on attitude and excellent administrative skills.
- Community Management: Engage and facilitate online conversations with customers and answer questions while promoting our services
- Develop an optimal social media posting schedule, taking into account web traffic and customer engagement metrics using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Facebook Creator Studio
- Support the Marketing Manager in daily and administrative tasks, data analysis, presentations, event preparation, etc.
- Prepare social media and website analytics reports
- Implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- Keep a neat and organized schedule, plan ahead for events, rewards, special dates, etc.
- Resource images for online use – align with the production team, organize photographed products in files, and research release dates.
- Enrich our websites with new original blog posts
- Research audience preferences, industry topics, and learn about current trends
- Create engaging texts, visual content and marketing texts independently and with the help of a videographer and a designer if necessary
- Design publications to keep readers curious and create buzz around new products
- Responsible for growing referral traffic from social media to company websites
- Stay up to date with changes across all social platforms ensuring maximum efficiency
- Ensure overall consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Social media presence and coverage at industry events and conferences as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience on multiple social media platforms, really enjoy communicating and sharing on social media creatively
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Knowledge of desktop packages, Hootsuite, Asana, Facebook Creator Studio and Mailchimp
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver original creative content
- Disciplined, organized and possessing excellent time management and administration skills
- Solution-focused, flexible and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Interest in the music industry
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected]