Rights, Sales, Social Media & Marketing Associate, VIP Brands
The Beat is happy to post vacancies in related industries. Here’s one from VIP Brands.
VIP Brands is a small comic book and graphic novel rights sales and advisory agency whose mission is to help broaden the horizons of graphic novels. We are major influencers in the field of international rights sales. We sell the worldwide rights in English to international publishers and initions and organize activities that expand the acquisition opportunities of graphic novels and comics.
This immediate freelance position is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to expand their sales and marketing experience in the international world of comics and graphic novels. Integrity, creativity, attention to detail and strong follow-up skills are important.
- Associate with rights sales, social media and marketing – freelance / contract – Collaboratively manage external sales relationships and drive market specific strategies developed in partnership with the agency director.
- Management of B2B social media marketing for the North American and English speaking market of the world. Promotion, company, brand, catalog and titles to increase awareness and interest in European graphic novels and in particular VIP Brands customer catalogs among industry professionals such as acquisition publishers, publishers, librarians, sales and marketing managers, the press….
- Establish contacts. Drive sales growth and update online platforms; with a focus on digital marketing and operational excellence.
- Generate and distribute newsletters, maintain catalogs, website and other tools up to date and dynamic.
- Targeting and coordination with influencers.
- Work with GM to organize events and a presence in markets and fairs.
Skills and experience:
A flexible spirit of initiative who can and likes to take initiative and change direction if necessary. Excellent communication skills; written and verbal. Strong experience and capabilities with Microsoft Office, websites and web catalogs. In-depth and broad knowledge, understanding and experience of the world of social media. Fast learner, early adapter, with design experience and plenty of ideas. At least 3 years of publishing experience including B2B social media and marketing. Agency experience a plus. At least a bachelor’s degree in a related field. Masters and / or internships a plus Mastery of the French language a plus, French and German a plus.
If you are interested in being a part of this small, dynamic international business, please send a resume with a “cover letter” of interest that includes pricing to: [email protected]
VIP Brands Ltd. is an employer guaranteeing equal opportunities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.