River Valleys Girl Scouts seeks Director of Marketing and Communications – MSR News Online
$81,000 to $91,000
The Director of Marketing and Communications serves in a strategic leadership position responsible for sharing the impact and benefits of Girl Scouts on behalf of one of the largest Girl Scout Councils in the country. The Director will develop and execute marketing, communications, content strategy and public relations campaigns that meet specific program, revenue or membership objectives and will proactively support the diversity, equity, inclusion, access and racial justice of the organization and its purpose. to become an anti-racist organization.
The six-person marketing and communications team manages content and visual strategy, design, print and production, social media, email and web, advertising, public relations , marketing and crisis communications.
The work is dynamic and meaningful, and the stories we share are rich and inspiring. her role makes a difference in the lives of the Girl Scouts, volunteers and families we serve. We would like to hear from you if:
• You are passionate about building brave, confident and characterful girls who make the world a better place.
• You are personally and professionally committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, access, racial justice and
• You have demonstrated success in creating and executing marketing, communications and public relations strategies that meet objectives.
• You are a master storyteller who also likes to plan and keep track of details.
• You are an effective team leader, manager and mentor.
• Leading teams towards common goals is personally important to you. You also enjoy collaborating with your peers and colleagues.
• You have an eye for design; if you don’t do it yourself, you know how to find someone who does and partner with them to ensure success.
• You have at least 7 years of experience in marketing and communications, including 3 as a supervisor. •You also hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Find out more and apply at: https://www.girlscoutsrv.org/en/about-girl-scouts/who-w